THE GROWTH AND SUCCESS OF OUR FIRM IS
DEPENDED UPON OUR QUALITY
PRODUCTS AND TIMELY SERVICES. THIS IS THE GUIDING PRINCIPAL WITH ALL OUR
- Excella Electronics was established in 1966 by Late Shri. Dilip Kothari. Excella is the only Indian Company who specializes in Manufacturing Motion Control Devices for more than 5 decades.
- Mr.Kedar Kothari, the current CEO with his vast experience and dynamic team has shown rapid growth in the Industry.
What we do
- 2000 -2002 Excella had developed Futuristic products, keeping in mind about the future of the industry.
- Till 2002, Excella was known as only manufacturing Company.
- In 2003, we had started our International trading Division.
- In 2004, we got exclusive Distribution Right for all over India from Radio Energie- (France) for there entire range of Products.
- In 2005, we got dealership for Toshiba (Japan) AC Variable Frequency Drive. In the same year, we have taken an ISO 9001:2000 Certification from TUV, and also started Elevator Automation products.
- In 2006, we have taken CE Certification for Our manufacturing range of Products.
- In 2007, we have taken DUNS Number.
- In 2008, we received a major breakthrough in Toshiba, Japan. from dealer we became exclusive Distributors.
- In 2009, we had started our own Regional Office / Service centre at Ahmedabad. In that same year we also developed specialize miniature DC geared motor for paint, medical science and automobile industries.
- In 2010, we opened our Sales & Service Centers in different parts of India.
- In 2011, we started our own Control Panel manufacturing facility at Ahmedabad.
- In 2012, we got exclusive Distribution rights for Asia from MICELECT, a multinational, Spain based, world renowned company for electronics load weighing devices for elevators.
- In 2013, we got exclusive dealership from SFT, a China-based Manufacturer and Exporters company for Elevator Door Detector.
- In 2014, we upgraded to ISO 9001:2008 Certification.
- In 2015, we increased more range of products i.e serial / parallel panel, ARD, control panel for elevator industries.
- In 2017, we have taken ROHS and upgraded CE certification for our all manufacturing products. In the same year, we also upgraded to ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 & OHSAS 18001:2007 Certification Since the last 5 years, we are maintaining a continuous growth every year, and our sales team has added more than 400 customers from different countries.
How We Do
Excella Electronics is in the business of solving and fixing Motion control, Industrial Electronic Instruments, Elevators Control and Safety system and Automation Products, by employing the best minds, with the most innovative manufacturing facility and persistent attention to details in the industry. We continually invest in the future and are committed in developing innovative products and manufacturing methods to be the leader in the industry with breakthrough designs. We leverage best technology to drive sales, reducing our cost of doing business. We view problems as opportunities for invention.
TO DESIGN, MANUFACTURE AND QUICKLY DELIVER MOST PRECISE MOTION CONTROL PRODUCTS AND ELEVATOR AUTOMOTION PRODUCTS WORLD WIDE.
Our Organization is founded on the principles outlined in God’s word, which results in high employee retention, increased customer loyalty, and steadfast growth.
- Integrity is our guiding principal.
- We take great care of our suppliers.
- We set our pricing to be fair and reasonable.
- Customer satisfaction takes precedence over profit.
- We have a relentless drive to solve customer problems.
- We engineer our products for durability and repeatably.
- We strive to make it easy for people to do business with us.
- We challenge ourselves to be practical in all aspects of business.
- We deliver our products and services to customers on their timeline.
- We embrace change as the means to continuously improve and grow.
- We have thoughtfully developed an exciting environment for our employees.
- We are on a life- long journey of learning.
Why We Do
God providentially provides us with talents, abilities and opportunities to fulfill a purpose, to meet needs and solve problems in the world around us. Our responsibility is to diligently develop these talents into productive skills and assemble resource to produce the most fruitful application of these into practical solutions. Through good stewardship, we work to make the world a better place.