THE GROWTH AND SUCCESS OF FIRM IS DEPEND UPON QUALITY PRODUCT AND TIMELY SERVICE. THIS IS THE GUIDING PRINCIPAL WITH ALL OUR CUSTOMERS.
- Excella Electronics was Established in 1966 by Late Shri. Dilip Kothari. Excella is only Indian Company who is specialized in Manufacturing Motion Control Devices more than 4 decades.
- After demise of Shri. Dilip Kothari (01.07.2000) his wife Mrs. Meenaxi Kothari is Managing Director & his son Mr. Kedar Kothari is CEO of the company.
- Mr.Kedar Kothari and his experienced dynamic team has shown Rapid growth in Industry.
01What We Do
- Till 2003 Excella was known as only manufacturing Company. In 2004 we have started International trading Division.
- In 2004 we have got exclusive Distribution Right for all over India From Radio Energie- (France) for there entire range of Products.
- In 2005 we have got Dealership for Toshiba (Japan) AC Variable Frequency Drive.
- In 2005 we have taken an ISO 9001:2000 Certification from TUV.
- In 2006 we have taken CE Certification for Our Products.
- In 2007 We have DUNS Number.
- 2008 We have got big breakthrough in Toshiba, from dealer we have become exclusive Distributors.
Since last 5 years we are maintaining 40% growth every year, also our sales team has added more than 400 Customers from different countries.
02How We Do
Excella is in the business of solving Motion control problems by employing the best minds with the most innovative manufacturing facility and persistent attention to detail in the industry.
We continually invest in the future and are committed to developing innovative products and manufacturing methods to lead the industry with breakthrough designs. We leverage best technology to drive sales, reducing our cost of doing business. We view problems as opportunities for invention.
TO DESIGN, MANUFACTURE AND QUICKLY DELIVER MOST PRECISE MOTION CONTROL PRODUCTS AND ELEVATOR AUTOMOTION PRODUCTS WORLD WIDE.
Our Organization is founded on the principles outlined in God’s word, which results in high employee retention, increased customer loyalty, and steadfast growth.
- Integrity is our guiding principal.
- We take great care of our suppliers.
- We set our pricing to be fair and reasonable.
- Customer satisfaction takes precedence over profit.
- We have a relentless drive to solve customer problems.
- We engineer our products for durability and repeatability.
- We strive to make it easy for people to do business with us.
- We challenge ourselves to be practical in all aspects of business.
- We deliver our products and services to customers on their timeline.
- We embrace change as the means to continuously improve and grow.
- We have thoughtfully developed an exciting environment for our employees.
- We are on a life- long journey of learning.
05Why We Do
God providentially provides us with talents, abilities and opportunities to fulfill a purpose, to meet needs and solve problems in the world around us.
Our responsibility is to diligently develop these talents into productive skills and assemble resource to produce the most fruitful application of these into practical solutions. Through good stewardship, we work to make the world a better place.